Located to your
FERTILE SOIL FOR THE GROWTH OF YOUR BUSINESS
Four million people live within a radius of 80 km and more than 100 million within a radius of 1,000 km of the Bromont Science Park. The proximity of these important markets offers the region’s industries the possibility to export in less than 24 hours most of their products. The gateway of this vast market for Quebec, Canada, the United States … and the entire world is wide open for the Park’s enterprises.
Bromont has the strongest concentration of jobs in the microelectronics field in all of Quebec
- 4 000 jobs in high technology fields.
- 67 % of the Bromont Science Park workers have graduate degrees.
- 40 % of the population is bilingual.
- 8 universities located at less than an hour from Bromont.
- Proximity of highways 10, 20, 30, 35 in Quebec and interstates 87 and 89 connecting us to the states of New-York and Vermont.
- Located 50 minutes from Montreal and 30 minutes from the United States border.
- Airport with customs services inside the Bromont Science Park.
QUEBEC : A MAJOR ADVANTAGE
- 3 airports and 45 airline services able to take you to 140 destinations.
- Proximity of the Port of Montreal, the most important container port in Canada (10.9 million tons).
- Nearby, Transcanadian and US road networks.
- The biggest high technology exporter in Canada.
- Local Airports (Montreal and Burlington) and naval ports (Montreal, Valleyfield and Contrecoeur) infrastructure.
- More than $ 6.5G in R & D with incentive measures.
- Financial aid programs for startup companies.
- $9B in venture capital.
CANADA: A GATEWAY TO INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
- Reliable access to electricity and water, natural gas (pipes) and propane (road transport), oil.
- A country sharing its border with the United States.
- North America’s gateway for international markets.
- Access to a market base of more than 435 million consumers with a GDP of $13.4B.
- Bilateral trade in goods and services worth over $704B in 2005.
- A rail network covering 6,600 km between Canada and the United States with 36 terminals.
- Fluid and efficient transport networks (trains, roads, air and naval transport).
- Lowest operating cost of all industrialized nations.
- The lowest industrial income tax in North America.
- Free trade agreements: NAFTA and U.S.-Canada free-trade agreements.
- Government support program aiding businesses.